Friday, September 22, 2006

World, Here I come!

Recently I was browsing the Continental website and came across their special offers. I was so happy that they are offering $249 trips from Houston to the Scandanavian countries. The trip that really caught my eye was the one to Oslo. As I researched Oslo and other cities of Norway I was so amazed by the beauty of it. I guess I have decided starting now that whenever I get a chance I will try to visit other countries and in order to remind me of this I have decided to make a list that will keep bugging me until I actually visit the country. Although I have the desire to visit all the countries in the world, remote or not, I know that will only be possible if I have a million bucks with my own personal Jet. So in order to save time (and money) the following places are on my list first.

1. Norway
2. Swededn
3. Denmark
4. Finland
5. Argentina
6. Chile
7. Germany
8. Slovenia
9. Hungary
10. Romania
11. Uzbekistan
12. Australia
13. Mongolia
14. Belarus
15. Lithuania


I guess the order of the countries can change but it would be something if I can visit all of these countries. I am so happy that finally after a long time I will be able to go to these places because I wouldn't need a visa (for most of these) because I am getting my American Citizenship. Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home